This year we were hoping for as 'normal' a Festival as possible between 8 October and 17 october 2021. However, we no longer have the use of the Norman Lockyer Observatory due to Covid related risks. Therefore, we have had to cancel all events planned there for Sunday 17 October 2021.
We anticipate some other changes due to Covid-19 as well, and will keep you informed via this website.
All the venues will have Covid protocols in place to minimise risks, and these will be revised as needed if government advice changes. Therefore,
- Please note Covid protocols in the venues. These will be published at the venues and this website.
- All children will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Photography will be taking place in all the venues. If you or your family prefer not to be included in any photos, please speak with the Steward in the venue.
- We ensure Covid related rules are in place and adhered to, as specified at the time by the Government. In any case, do be polite to your fellow visitors and observe physical distancing and other safety measures.
- Every venue will have details of who to contact in any incidents.
- Please feel free to speak with the Stewards if you need further information.
The Cafe Scientifique and other events, such as the Biodiversity series will continue to take place throughout the year.