Free Coastal Community Celebration for all ages 10am until late!
The sixth Sidmouth Sea Fest welcomes everyone to celebrate everything in, on and from the sea and is "Something To Look Forward To Each Year"
The 2019 special focus will be promoting difference, inclusion, environmentalism and sustainable development through music, art, food, singing, crafts and coastal heritage.
- Celebrating the life of Stephen Reynolds, an extraordinary character in Sidmouth's fishing past.
- A day and evening of fun coastal activities, fish cooking demos, withy pot making, Sidmouth Gin distillery, plenty of locally caught seasonal fish and other local food, bands and performers.
- Our cultural programme includes musical talents from the young and not so young; Sidmouth Coastal Community Choir, another fabulous community art installation in our all-weather main marquee and a host of activities and information about the coast and sea.
Come and join the Festival for:
- The Fish Kitchen & Prawn Cocktail Bar - delicious fish baps, tips on fish preparation and cooking
- Creativity on The Coast - arts, face painting, storytelling and games, Sea Fest Cake Off competition
- Coastal Community Zone - fishing heritage skills, local groups, food, crafts, raffle.
- Main Marquee - live music, choirs, dancing & more....all with a coastal flavour!