Geology games, fossil traces in sand and microscopic displays.
- Royal Geographical Society: interactive Antarctic Computer Game - play the Ice Flows compute game, featuring 'dinosaur penguins'! Learn about the newly promoted Plymouth National Marine Park.
- Geologists' Associatioin: Geology for All: There will be several instructive yet fun geological games showing geological time and the origins of metas in commonplace materials. A large number of nice geolocial specimens will be exhibited and visitors will be encouraged to handle and discuss them. There will be a display of a GA geological guides, literature, and back numbers of journals.
- Devonshire Association (Geology): Learn about activities of the Devonshire Association Geology section and vie microscope display of rock specimens.
- Exmouth U3A: Practice using a sand sieve and view a selection of trace fossils and rock specimens from the coast between Orcombe Point (Aylesbeare Mudstones) and the Otter Sandstone (Helsby Sandstone Formation).
- Kieran Satchell: Hands-on activities
There will also be a Giant Newton's Cradle in the entrance lobby of the church,